Week Fourteen

Week 14: Finishing Touches


This week has been all about finishing up so that I can build the game. This including fixing scripts, making UI elements, and adding working more with post processing. As I get closer to the end I am focusing on creating a rich experience for the audience and making a believable atmospheric environment.

I would like to show my project both as an application as well as in an installation form. I hope to experiment with the way spaces are interacted with by my audience, both in the 3D digital environment and in a physical space. Next Wednesday is intsallation day where I will be presenting the game within a physical installation reflecting the game environments aesthetic. It will be located on the 2nd floor of the ART building at the University of Texas at Austin. The game can be interacted with during normal business hours and will be showing video footage after hours. This means that this week I have been working on getting everything ready for install. I have been collecting the materials, printing photos, making frames and furniture for the space. I am also posting flyers around campus to try and increase the size of my audience and bring awareness to the event.



 I now have video walkthroughs as well as an option to download a build including the first two scenes in the game! There are short and longer walkthrough video that give an idea of what the game play is like. I hope to add more videos next week and the final build to itch.io so that it can be downloaded. I would love to get feedback as I approach the end of this project.

Vimeo Page
itch.io page

Comments

Popular Posts